Lee Health released the updated COVID-19 numbers for Thursday.
- As of Thursday morning, 28 COVID-19 patients have been isolated in Lee Health hospitals (inpatient).
- Of these patients, none are children being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital in southwest Florida.
- Wednesday saw one new COVID-19 hospitalization and six COVID-19 discharges.
- 76% of the fans and 14% of the IC rooms are available for use. There are two COVID-19 patients on a ventilator and four in intensive care.
- On Thursday morning, the count stood at 96% of the manned operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,211 patients have died at Lee Health hospitals from COVID-19, including zero yesterday.
Lee Health offers COVID-19 vaccines to everyone ages 12 and older at the Community Vaccination Clinic, which is located at the Gulf Coast Medical Center. It is open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and there is no charge for the vaccine. Anyone can make an appointment online at www.leehealth.org.
Vaccination schedules for children aged 5 to 11 will be announced in the coming days.