HELENA — 755 new COVID-19 cases were reported in Montana on Tuesday, with a total of 7,708 active cases in the state.
There were 14 new deaths reported; the total number of Montanans who have died as a result of COVID-19 is now 2,451 according to the Montana Department of Public Health & Human Services (DPHHS).
Of the 14 new deaths reported on Wednesday, 10 occurred in November, the other four in October 2021.
Counties with additional COVID-19-related deaths
- beaver head (3)
- Fergus (2)
- Glacier (1)
- hill (1)
- Missoula (2)
- Parking (1)
- crosshead (2)
- Rooseveld (1)
- Tools (1)
Information from DPHHS does not currently include data on whether new cases have occurred in vaccinated or unvaccinated people.
The number of people actively hospitalized due to COVID-19 is 362, down from the 364 hospitalizations reported Tuesday. The cumulative number of hospitalizations in Montana due to the virus is 9,282 with the state reporting 48 new hospitalizations since the last report. To date, approximately 1 in 20 (5.05%) reported cases of COVID in the state have resulted in hospitalization.
There have been 183,213 cumulative cases of COVID-19 in Montana. The cumulative number of recoveries is now 173,054. 6,504 new COVID-19 tests have been conducted since the last DPHHS report.
Counties with the most new cases reported
- Cases in Yellowstone County: 30,017 total | 182 New | 1953 Active
- Cascade County cases: 15,985 total | 85 New | 884 Active
- Flathead County cases: 20,076 total | 80 New | 629 Active
- Missoula County cases: 16,841 total | 61 New | 632 Active
- Gallatin County cases: 21,244 total | 58 New | 445 Active
- Lake County cases: 4,382 total | 49 New | 191 Active
- Lewis and Clark County cases: 11,726 total | 42 New | 948 Active
- Big Horn County cases: 3,127 total | 32 New | 99 Active
- Silver Bow County cases: 5,987 total | 19 New | 68 Active
- Ravalli County cases: 5,215 total | 14 New | 94 Active
Overall, 55% of eligible residents are now vaccinated, and 511,242 Montanans are now considered fully vaccinated. The total number of doses administered is 1,144,083. To get vaccinated, please contact your provincial health department or click here.
People can visit the DPHHS website at any time for current state data and country-specific information.
The information is taken from the DPHHS website and is current as of Wednesday, November 10, 2021.