JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee (WJHL) — Ballad Health reported a slight drop in hospitalizations from COVID-19 on Thursday, according to system data.
There are 148 inpatients in Ballad’s catchment area in 21 counties receiving COVID-19 treatment, down from three patients since Wednesday.
According to Ballad, the vaccination rate has stabilized and 44.7% of the region remains fully vaccinated against the new corona virus.
The following is a breakdown of the COVID-19 data provided by Ballad Health on November 11:
- Total number of COVID-19 hospital admissions: 148 (-3)
- Total number of COVID-19 PUIs (patient under study): 5 (+1)
- Total number of COVID-19 admissions: 12 (+4)
- Total COVID-19 discharges: 15 (-8)
- COVID-19 patients in the Intensive Care Unit: 38 (-4)
- COVID-19 patients on a ventilator: 31 (+1)
- Pediatric Patients at Niswonger Children’s Hospital: 3
- Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 44.7%
Ballad Health reported on Thursday that there have been 41 COVID-related deaths in the region in the past seven days, compared to the 42 deaths reported Wednesday in the past seven days.
The region’s positivity rate stands at 11.5% on Thursday.