The China Securities Regulatory Commission will continue to improve its communication with US regulators and strive to reach agreement on audit cooperation between the US and China “as soon as possible,” the Securities and Exchange Commission said in a statement after the Treasury meeting on financial markets.
- Short-term volatility does not change and will not change the long-term healthy development trend in the Chinese market: CSRC
- The controller also provides several other promises:
- Push forward with the listing-based listing reform and improve the support mechanism for private corporate bond financing
- Encourage listed companies to increase repurchases
- Strengthen the practical cooperation between the mainland and HK capital markets, …