The City of Cambridge today announced the March plan for its 7-day-a-week test program, including walk-in and contract-based testing options.
Agreement testing, provided through a partnership with CIC Health, will be available 7 days a week for people living or working in Cambridge. As of Saturday, March 5, 2022, testing at CIC Health’s 295 Third Street location is available for the following hours:
- Sunday, from 14.00 – 20.00
- Monday – Fridayfrom 17:00 to 22:00
- Saturdayfrom 8:00 to 20:00
Based on lower demand for testing at walk-in locations and improved COVID-19 measurements in the city, walk-in COVID-19 PCR testing will be offered two days a week, starting Monday, March 7, 2022. Walk-in test sites will be open for the following hours:
- Monday, from 11am to 3pm on CambridgeSide in the G3 level car park. This will remain walk up only not run through. Level G3 is accessible by CambridgeSide lift and escalators. Visitors can park in the garage and continue to level G3. Parking will be validated. The parking garage entrance is located on CambridgeSide Place.
- Wednesday, from 2pm – 6pm at 2254 Massachusetts Ave, St. John the Evangelist Church.
In February, the city also offered opportunities for walk-in test Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. The last test date for Thursday at the CambridgeSide site will be March 3; the last Saturday test date at St. The Paul AME site will be on March 5th; and the last Sunday for testing at 50 Church St. will be March 6th. Individuals who need testing on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays can book an appointment for testing at CIC Cambridge’s test site at 295 Third Street.
More information about the City of Cambridge COVID-19 test program is available at www.cambridgema.gov/testing.
For more information and regular COVID-19 updates, visit www.cambridgema.gov/covid19 to sign up for daily city email updates.