Contributors to get treatment by showing circulars from Social Security Fund «Khabarhub
Contributors to get treatment by showing circulars from Social Security Fund «Khabarhub

Contributors to get treatment by showing circulars from Social Security Fund «Khabarhub

Contributors to get treatment by showing circulars of social security fund

Contributors to get treatment by showing circulars of social security fund

KATHMANDU: The Social Security Fund has further streamlined its medical treatment facility for contributors.

Now the contributors could get medical treatment from various designated hospitals by showing identity cards with social security number.

Previously, contributors received reimbursement for the health services they used.

Contributors were able to receive health services including maternity-related facilities from over a dozen hospitals across the country.

The hospitals are Manmohan Memorial Eastern Regional Community Hospital in Birtamod, Jhapa, Birat Medical College, Noble Medical College and Hamro Hospital in Biratnagar, Namuma Community Hospital in Sarlahi, Old Medical College in Chitwan and Helping Hands Community Hospital and Kathmandu Medical College.

So far, a total of 118 hospitals have been admitted to the social fund.

The fund’s deputy director Rohit Regmi shared that the agreement has been linked to about a dozen hospitals so far.

An agreement with the remaining hospitals will also soon enter into an agreement with the Foundation for a broader service to the contributors.

Contributors must pay 20 per cent. of the total expenditure. The remaining 80 per cent. will claim the fund.

The hospital will only be able to receive the amount specified for the facility in the fund.

Contributors will incur OPD and IPD processing costs not exceeding Rs 100,000 in a fiscal year.

RSS


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.