• The Department of Health on Friday reported 27 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 12 cases on Maui, four on Oahu, two on the island of Hawaii, one on Kauai and eight residents diagnosed out of state.
• DOH said Friday’s totals were a partial count after the electronic lab reporting system experienced a hiatus earlier this week. Cases not reported Friday are expected to be included in the number of cases in the next 24 to 48 hours.
• There are now 87,210 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 59,337 in Oahu, 11,655 in Hawaii County, 10,308 in Maui County (9,917 on Maui, 246 on Molokai and 145 on Lanai), and 3,034 on Kauai. Out of state, a total of 2,876 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed.
• One new death was reported on Friday; statewide death toll is now 1.01
• Honolulu County has an average of 35 new cases per day and a test positivity rate of 1.2 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 14 cases and 2.8 percent, Maui County at 14 cases and 1.6 percent, and Kauai County at 11 cases and 2 .4 percent.
• Hawaii has achieved a vaccination coverage of 72.5 percent of the state’s total population, with Honolulu County at 75 percent, Kauai and Hawaii at 68 percent and Maui County at 66 percent. Vaccine data was not updated Friday due to a technical issue and is expected to be updated Monday, DOH said.
Make a vaccination appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or visit the pharmacy to make an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, [email protected]
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea sites): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna can call 242-2273 without a computer and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordination of Planning for Adults Over 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (Mahalani St. 95, Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about the coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email [email protected]