• The Department of Health on Monday reported 94 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 39 cases on Oahu, 33 on Kauai, 17 on Hawaii and eight on Maui. Three cases were removed from the total number of Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There are now 85,139 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 58,323 in Oahu, 11,258 in Hawaii County, 10,022 in Maui County (9,635 in Maui, 243 in Molokai and 144 in Lanai), and 2,776 in Kauai. Out of state, a total of 2,760 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed.
• No new deaths were reported on Monday; the statewide death toll remains at 962.
• Honolulu County has an average of 51 new cases per day and a test positivity rate of 1.5 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 20 cases and 2.9 percent, Kauai County at 17 cases and 4.1 percent, and Maui County at 11 cases and 1 .4 percent.
• Hawaii has achieved a vaccination coverage of 71.9 percent of the state’s total population, with Honolulu County at 74 percent, Kauai and Hawaii at 67 percent and Maui County at 65 percent.
Make a vaccination appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or visit the pharmacy to make an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, [email protected]
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea sites): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna can call 242-2273 without a computer and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordination of Planning for Adults Over 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (Mahalani St. 95, Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about the coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email [email protected]