BOSTON (WWLP) – Public health officials reported 31 new confirmed deaths and 1,632 new confirmed COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts.
Monday’s case report is a combination of Friday, Saturday and Sunday data reported over the weekend.
Total number of cases of COVID-19 by age group:
- 0-4 years: 1,552
- 5-9 years: 1,249
- 10-14 years: 1,087
- 15-19 years: 3,138
- 20-29 years: 5,166
- 30-39 years: 3,078
- 40-49 years: 2,436
- 50-59 years: 2,150
- 60-69 years: 1,759
- 70-79 years: 1,011
- 80+ years: 695
According to the Department of Public Health, 97,477 new tests were performed with a total of 40,928,415 administered molecular tests.
Antigen test: A total of 12,022 new individuals tested positive with 4,254,683 total tests reported.
The 7-day average of percent positivity is 1.89%
There are currently 445 patients admitted with COVID-19 with 83 patients in intensive care units, 51 patients intubated and 244 patients reportedly fully vaccinated.
Confirmed COVID-19 cases:
- New Cases: 1,632
- Total cases: 1,539,526
- New deaths: 31
- Total deaths: 22,686
Likely COVID-19 cases
- New cases: 66
- Total cases: 131,766
- New deaths: 23
- Total deaths: 738
- Massachusetts residents fully vaccinated: 5,286,245
- Booster doses administered: 2,841,187
COVID-19 cases in fully vaccinated persons:
- 8.5% of all fully vaccinated individuals in Massachusetts have tested positive for COVID-19.
- 0.14% of the fully vaccinated persons have been admitted.
- 0.04% of fully vaccinated individuals have died from COVID-19.
- New confirmed cases: 119
- Total confirmed cases: 131,183
- New deaths: 3
- Total number of confirmed and probable deaths: 2,048
- New confirmed cases: 94
- Total confirmed cases: 26,733
- New deaths: 2
- Total number of confirmed and probable deaths: 409
- New confirmed cases: 21
- Total confirmed cases: 10,268
- New deaths: 0
- Total number of confirmed and probable deaths: 167
- New confirmed cases: 48
- Total confirmed cases: 22,497
- New deaths: 1
- Total number of confirmed and probable deaths: 402
There are 2,278 new cases in the last week with a total of 69,761 confirmed COVID-19 cases at higher education institutions. In the last week, 203,492 new tests were reported with a total of 14,410,688.