• The State Department of Health on Wednesday reported 134 new confirmed and probable cases nationwide, including 91 cases on Oahu, 12 on the island of Hawaii, 10 on Kauai, two on Maui, one on Molokai and 18 Hawaii residents diagnosed outside the state.
• There have now been 234,835 confirmed and probable cases nationwide, including 162,910 in Oahu, 29,324 in Maui County (27,774 in Maui, 932 in Molokai and 618 in Lanai), 25,637 in Hawaii County and 11,328 in Kauai. A total of 5,636 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside the state.
No new deaths were reported on Wednesday; the death toll across the country remains at 1,304.
• Hawaii has reached a vaccination rate of 76.3 percent of the total population across the country, with Honolulu County at 80 percent, Kauai County at 71 percent, Maui County at 69 percent and Hawaii County at 67 percent.
• From kl. 9 Wednesday, there were 11 patients admitted with COVID-19 at Maui Memorial Medical Center – five unvaccinated and six vaccinated, three of whom received a booster shot. There were no patients in the intensive care unit or in the ventilator.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS / Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• On-call physicians (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to book an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, [email protected]
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without computer can call 242-2273 and leave name, date of birth and telephone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating planning for adults over the age of 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauiuistrong.info.
To report quarantine order violations to the Maui Police Department:
• Email: [email protected]