• The State Department of Health on Tuesday reported 294 new confirmed and probable cases nationwide, including 193 cases on Oahu, 49 on Hawaii Island, 40 on Maui, four on Kauai, two on Lanai and six Hawaii residents diagnosed outside the state.
• There have now been 232,302 confirmed and probable cases nationwide, including 161,436 in Oahu, 29,013 in Maui County (27,483 in Maui, 921 in Molokai and 609 in Lanai), 25,233 in Hawaii County and 11,116 in Kauai. A total of 5,504 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside the state.
No new deaths were reported on Tuesday; the death toll across the country remains at 1,262.
• Hawaii has reached a vaccination rate of 75.5 percent of the total population across the country, with Honolulu County at 79 percent, Kauai County at 71 percent, Maui County at 69 percent and Hawaii County at 67 percent.
• From Tuesday at 9 there were 17 people with COVID-19 admitted to Maui Memorial Medical Center – nine unvaccinated and eight vaccinated, including two who received a booster shot. There was an unvaccinated patient in the intensive care unit. There were no patients in respirator.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS / Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• On-call physicians (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to book an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, [email protected]
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without computer can call 242-2273 and leave name, date of birth and telephone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating planning for adults over the age of 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauiuistrong.info.
To report quarantine order violations to the Maui Police Department:
• Email [email protected]