Campus & Community
Dear students, families, teachers and staff:
Soon, many of our community members will be leaving campus for the Thanksgiving holiday. For those in our community staying in the Central New York area, please note that COVID testing will remain available, except on the days the university is closed for the holidays. The hours and location for COVID testing during the Thanksgiving break are as follows:
- Sunday 21 Nov.: 10am-2pm (Kimmel)
- Monday, Nov. 22: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Kimmel)
- Tuesday, Nov. 23: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Kimmel)
- Wednesday 24 Nov.: 8am-10am (Kimmel)
- Thursday, November 25 (Thanksgiving): Closed
- Friday 26 Nov.: Closed
- Saturday 27 November: Closed
- Sunday 28 Nov.: 10am-2pm (Kimmel)
Note, the main change is the location. As mentioned above, all testing will take place at Kimmel during the holiday week.
As always, test locations and hours can be found at Syracuse.edu/staysafe/get-tested. In the coming weeks we will share an updated test schedule for the month of December, including during the winter holidays and Orange Appreciation Days.
Thank you for your continued commitment to a healthy and safe community.
Syracuse University COVID Project Management Office