– The consumer price index rose 0.6 percent in January.
– Initial unemployment applications fall with 16,000 to 223,000 for the week ending February 5th.
– VP Kamala Harris makes public comments in support the child tax deduction
Lager i Metathe company that owns Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp has lost thirty-five percent of its value of the latter six months.
– Some states report budget deficit leaving them unable to do so provide relief to the residents
– Why not Congress sent one fourth stimulus check?
– Everything you need to know around $ 8,000 child and care credit.
– Which informs provides pandemic support to farmers.
– How inflation rose sharply in 2021?
Useful news and links
Medicare and social security
– Humana and United Healthcare are the largest providers of Medicare Advantage Plans: What other companies offer plans?
– Social Security US Supplementary security income: What are the differences?
– Able to Medicaremembers get access to free covid-19 test at home.
– That the color of your car can affect your car insurance premium.
SNAP and WIC
– Do it Amazon accepts WIC?
– Do anything food delivery kitsaccept SNAP?