ESIC SSO Prelim Exam 2022: As good news for graduates, the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued admission cards on Wednesday, for graduates wishing to appear for the Social Security Officer (SSO) Prelim Exam 2022. The exam will be held on the 11th. June 2022
How candidates can download their access cards:
* Candidates must first visit the official website esic.nic.in
* After logging in to the website, candidates must click on the link “Click here to download Call Letters for Phase-I Pre. Exam for the position as SSO.”
* Now candidates must register their roll number and other details
* The access card will soon be displayed on the screen
* They must now download the access card
* Candidates must keep the paper copy for future purposes.
The last date to download the access card is June 11, 2022. Candidates may note that no access to exam rooms is allowed without an access card.
The examination pattern for the preliminary examination will have three subjects – English language, reasoning and quantitative ability. While the English language will have 30 questions, the other two will have 35 questions each. The questionnaires for Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude will be in both English and Hindi. All exams will have a duration of 20 minutes each. The negative marks for each answer will be 1/4 of the marks.
In particular, candidates who pass the primer will be able to go to the main exams. Those who pass the main exams will be able to attend the computer and skills test in the third phase.
For more details, candidates should log on to the official website whose link is mentioned above.