– Biden has yet to sign Bipartisan Infrastructure bill, with some suggestion that he is waiting for the rest of the Build Back Better to take over the agenda.
– The future of the Child Tax Deduction lies with the approval of the Reconciliation Act.
– Many in California will have a salary increase in January when the state minimum wage risesup to $15 per hour for those who work for a company with more than 25 employees.
– 2022 COLA for Veteran Benefits announced.
– Forty percent of Social Security beneficiaries are required to pay federal income tax. What are the income limits?
– Asks for a fourth stimulus check before December continue.
– Guidance to ensure that employees highest possible social security benefit.
Useful information and links
Child Tax Credit
– Next round of child tax credit payments goes out on Nov 15
– November 15 last day to register for child tax credit prepayments
– Fourth stimulus check: the situation in every US state
– How do October’s job numbers affect the chances of a fourth stimulus check
– Will there be a new stimulus check in? Nov 2021?
– Open registration runs until December 7
– Seniors should be aware that opting out of Medicare at 65 could incur serious costs
– Which days and time? are social security checks deposited?
– The COLA increase in Social Security takes effect on Dec 30, 2021.