– New parents could see a different stimulus control reflected in their tax refund in 2022.
– Social Security Recipients will receive an email confirmation from their benefit increasesof 2022 COLA increase applied.
– Sen. manchin: Child Tax Credit extension is a ‘work in progress’.
– Unemployment rate in the US dropped to 4.2 percent in November after 210,000 new jobs were created.
– President Biden seeks support from tenacious Democrats for: Build back Better account passage.
– If prices rise, calls for a fourth stimulus check before the holiday increases.
Useful information & links
Child Tax Credit
– IRS to send final payment child tax credit 2021 on December 15.
– Senior competition Urges Congress to grant additional stimulus measures for social security recipients.
– Some US states could hand out a fourth stimulus check to their inhabitants.
– How many social security paymentsare still going out in 2021?
– Local Social Security Offices stay closed.
– What is the maximum? Social Security benefit for 2022?
– 5.9 percent COLA increase – how much is the increase in benefits??
– The low of natural unemployment in the US.