Lee Health released updated COVID-19 numbers on Tuesday.
- As of Tuesday morning, Lee Health has isolated 33 COVID-19 patients in its hospitals (inpatient).
- Of these patients, two are children who are being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital in southwest Florida.
- Yesterday there were eight new COVID-19 hospitalizations and six COVID-19 discharges.
- 75% of the fans and 17% of the IC rooms are available for use. There is one COVID-19 patient on a ventilator and two in intensive care.
- On Tuesday morning, the count stood at 94% of the manned operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,211 patients have died at Lee Health hospitals from COVID-19, including zero yesterday.
Lee Health offers COVID-19 vaccines to everyone ages 12 and older at the Community Vaccination Clinic, which is located at the Gulf Coast Medical Center. It is open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and there is no charge for the vaccine. Anyone can make an appointment online at www.leehealth.org.
Vaccination schedules for children aged 5-11 will be announced in the coming days.