– President Biden gave first State of the Union on Tuesday
– FAFSA toSchool year 2022-2023 availableand due by July 2023
– BP, Exxonmobil and Shell are leaving Russia. The oil price briefly broke $ 115 / barrel. The United States has not imposed sanctions on Russian energy exports.
–The US stock markets are seeing progress Wednesday after two consecutive days of losses, according to Fed Chairman Jerome Powell signals a quarter-point increase in March.
– Social security to reopened 1,200 local offices, helps many of the most vulnerable.
Unemployment rates died in 42 states from November to December
– Medicaid registration shot 15 per cent during the pandemic as millions lost their jobs.
– Child poverty is on the rise seventeen percent from twelve after families miss one payment of the child tax deduction.
Useful links and information
– As gas prices continue to risemany ask if there is one specific day of the week when it is usually cheaper.
– Do it Medicare pay for nursing home?
– Do SNAP benefits expire? All the information you need check your balance online.
– What is eligibility claims for Children’s nutrition program?
– What is Energy assistance for the home with low income Program? eligibility and more