ALBUQUERQUE, NM – The New Mexico Department of Health reported 13 additional COVID-19-related deaths and 354 new COVID-19 cases on Wednesday.
There are currently 44 people hospitalized in New Mexico with COVID-19.
NMDOH has changed its daily reporting of COVID-19 data. Their data dashboard no longer includes a daily breakdown of new cases and deaths in each county.
- 44 current admissions The number of hospital beds currently occupied by people with COVID-19
- 8 ventilated The number of hospitalized people with COVID-19 using machines to help them breathe. This includes people in the emergency room who have been put on a breathing machine while waiting for a hospital bed.
- 13 new deaths The total number of people killed by COVID-19 that the state became aware of yesterday.
- 7,594 cumulatively The total number of people who have died with COVID-19 in New Mexico since the beginning of the pandemic.
- 354 new cases The total number of people with COVID-19 that the state became aware of yesterday. Results reported after a weekend or holiday include all new cases since the last update.
- 525,249 cumulatively This number of cases includes all COVID-19 cases reported to the state from the beginning of the pandemic to the most recent update.
- 6,085 new tests The number of COVID-19 tests from a laboratory or medical facility confirming current COVID-19 infection. All test results received by the state yesterday are counted. Home-based test results are not included.
For more information, click here.