- A man in his thirties from Cibola County. The person has been hospitalized.
- A man in his forties from San Juan County.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 5,124.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 3,370 additional COVID-19 cases over the three-day period. New Mexico has reported a total of 286,086 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 774 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 3 new cases in Catron County
- 79 new cases in Chaves County
- 80 new cases in Cibola County
- 40 new cases in Colfax County
- 48 new cases in Curry County
- 561 new cases in Doña Ana . province
- 52 new cases in Eddy County
- 85 new cases in Grant County
- 4 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 5 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 45 new cases in Lea County
- 38 new cases in Lincoln County
- 13 new cases in Los Alamos County
- 60 new cases in Luna County
- 138 new cases in McKinley County
- 2 new cases in Mora County
- 133 new cases in Otero County
- 8 new cases in Quay County
- 72 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 19 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 150 new cases in Sandoval County
- 520 new cases in San Juan County
- 25 new cases in San Miguel County
- 157 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 15 new cases in Sierra County
- 22 new cases in Socorro County
- 55 new cases in Taos County
- 15 new cases in Torrance County
- 2 new cases in Union County
- 112 new cases in the province of Valencia
- 5 New Cases Among New Mexico Corrections Department Detainees at Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County
- 23 new cases among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at Northeast New Mexico Correctional Facility in Union County
- 7 new cases among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Penitentiary of New Mexico in Santa Fe County
- 2 new cases among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at Southern New Mexico Correctional Facility in Doña Ana County
- 1 New Case Among New Mexico Corrections Department Inmates at the Western New Mexico Correctional Facility in Cibola County
Click here to see the number of positive cases per province or per zip code.
The state reports that 425 people are currently hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
On Monday, 249,938 COVID-19 cases were designated as cured by the NMDOH.