PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Students in Portsmouth will be able to receive their COVID-19 vaccine during an upcoming clinic.
Portsmouth Public Schools is partnering with the Portsmouth Health Department to offer COVID-19 vaccination clinics to children ages 5-17.
All vaccines administered at these clinics will be the Pfizer vaccine and parents / parents must accompany their child to the vaccination.
The clinics are held at schools throughout the city.
The last remaining clinic in the spring is listed below:
Churchland Middle Location
Wednesday, March 30 from 15.30-19.30
Families can also plan to have their child vaccinated at any of the vaccination sites in the city listed below.
Call these pharmacies first to determine availability and other requirements:
- Hampton Roads Community Health Center
- Kroger Pharmacy
- CVS pharmacy
- 5829 High St. W (757) 686-6980
- 1800 Frederick Blvd (757) 393-1120
- 3555 Airline Blvd (757) 465-7914
- Walmart pharmacy
- 1098 Frederick Blvd (757) 399-1795
- Harris Teeter pharmacy
- 3249 Tire Neck Rd (757) 483-9235
- Rite Aid Pharmacy
- 5914 High St. (757) 484-8400
- 975 Hodges Ferry Rd (757) 465-0063
- 3531 Airline Blvd. (757) 488-2880
- Walgreens pharmacy
- 700 Frederick Blvd. (757) 391-9123
- 5917 High St. (757) 686-5929
Virginians who have not been fully vaccinated or are eligible for booster doses can visit vaccinate.virginia.gov or call 1-877-VAX-IN-VA (877) 829-4682 to find nearby vaccination clinics.
Those looking to find or schedule a test appointment can visit vase.vdh.virginia.gov/testingappointment.
Stay tuned to WAVY.com for the latest updates.