In the first of several webinars from the Retirement Daily Learning Center on Social Security, Martha Shedden, CRPC, RSSA, co-founder and president of the National Association of Registered Social Security Analysts, explores the following topics: full retirement age; qualify for social security; calculate retirement benefits; average indexed monthly earnings; principal insurance amount; discounts and credits; life expectancy; and work while collecting.
You may also like
About the author
- Fourth stimulus check: which states continue to offer money?
- Omicron variant spreads worldwide, fueling winter wave fears
- Omicron poses ‘very high’ risk of new COVID-19 outbreaks, top global health official warns
- As Omicron fuels new fears, Americans hope for new stimulus check ahead of the holiday travel ban
- Howell Hospital St. Joseph Mercy Livingston tense by COVID-19 wave
No comments to show.