SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (KY3) – The Springfield-Greene County Health Department is offering more options in the next week to get vaccinated as COVID-19 cases increase.
Greene County’s seven-day moving average of COVID-19 cases increased by 182%, now with a seven-day moving average of 30 cases compared to a rate of 31 cases two weeks ago. The state of Missouri reports a seven-day rolling average of 800 cases.
At Springfield-Greene County Health walk-in clinics, anyone who receives a primary (first or second) dose or first booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at a health department clinic will receive a $ 50 gift card while stocks last. The second booster dose is available for immunocompromised individuals aged 12 years or older or all aged 50 years and over at least four months after a first booster dose. Gift card incentives are not available for another booster dose.
Below are walk-in vaccine options from Springfield-Greene County Health and its community partners in the week of 16-20. May.
Vaccination appointments are also available Monday-Friday at the Westside Public Health Center (660 S. Scenic Ave.) from noon. 13.00-16.30 Due to maintenance of the building, the Westside Public Health Center will be closed on Monday 16 May. visit vaccine417.com or call the COVID-19 Call Center at 417-874-1211.
Monday, May 16th
- Library Center – 4653 S. Campbell Ave., from 6 p.m. 9-11 Modern (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
- Republic Leisure Center – 711 E. Miller Rd., Republic, from 5pm to 7pm Modern (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Thursday 19 May
- Library station – 2535 N. Kansas Expy., From 6 p.m. 9-11 Modern (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
- Ozarks Area Community Action Corporation (OACAC) – 215 S. Barnes Ave, from 13:00 – 15:00 Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) are offered.
Friday, May 20th
- City Utilities Transit Center – 211 N. Main, from 6 p.m. 9-11 Modern (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
- Fire station no. 8 – 1405 S. Scenic Ave .., from 14.00-16.00 Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Saturday, May 21st
- Consulado de México en Kansas City-Consulado Móvil på Iglesia Cristiana Casa De Oración – 3935 W. Sunshine, from 6 p.m. 13-15 Modern (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
To report a correction or typing error, please send an email [email protected]
Copyright 2022 KY3. All rights reserved.